Request for Proposals
The 2014 RFP is now closed. The following resources are made available to universities interested in learning about the RFP process.
With funding generously provided by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the National Math and Science Initiative, the UTeach Institute is currently accepting proposals from research universities interested in implementing the UTeach Secondary STEM Teacher Preparation Program Model. Up to five universities will be awarded.
Multiple resources are available to help you prepare a successful proposal.
- 2014 National Request for Proposal for UTeach Replication
- RFP Templates and Forms
- Program Planning Period - Updated
- UTeach Staffing - Updated
- Space, Equipment, and Supplies
- UTeach Instructional Program - Updated
- UTeach Curriculum Snapshot
- UTeach Austin Degree Plans - Now with documents that explain required courses.
- Budgeting for a UTeach Program - Updated
- Interactive Model Budgeting Tool
- UTeach Syllabi Spring 2013—Note: Not a part of the zipped file of resources
- Cohort 5 Implementation Schedule
You can download those items individually, or download this zip file that contains the 2014 RFP and all the supporting documents. We encourage you to check this site periodically for any updates and to review the Frequently Asked Questions.