Request for Proposals
With funding generously provided by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the National Math and Science Initiative, in partnership with the UTeach Institute, is currently accepting proposals from research universities interested in implementing the UTeach Secondary STEM Teacher Preparation Program Model. Up to ten universities will be awarded.
Multiple resources are available to help you prepare a successful proposal.
- RFP Templates and Forms
- Program Planning Period
- UTeach Staffing
- UTeach Instructional Program
- UTeach Austin Degree Plans
- Budgeting for a UTeach Program
- RFP Interactive Budgeting Tool—Note: Please use this tool for your proposal, not the more general tool found elsewhere on this site.
You can download those items individually, or download this zip file that contains the RFP and all the supporting documents. We encourage you to check this site periodically for any updates and to review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Come to the UTeach Conference!
May 21-23, 2013
The UTeach Conference provides valuable opportunities to learn about UTeach and how to implement this nationally recognized program. A dedicated RFP session is scheduled, and we also have several sessions that are perfect for universities considering UTeach:
- What Is UTeach?
- What Is UTeach Replication?
- UTeach Instructional Program Overview
- University Replication Panel: Lessons Learned
- What It Takes to Be a UTeach Co-Director
- Highlights: National UTeach Program Replication
- UTeach Course Overviews
See the UTeach Conference page for more information and to register.
To view the informational webinar recorded April 9, click here.
To download the PowerPoint presentation used in the webinar, click here.
Support Conference Calls
2:00pm - 3:00pm CDT
Participant Code: 536533#
The dates are:
- June 11
- June 25
- July 9
- July 23
- August 6
- August 20